C.Melchers & Co. (Thailand)Ltd is open to consider applications for the following Divisions. You will have the chance to work for an international organization which has been operating in Thailand for over 30 years and for over 150 years in the Asian continent. Our Group is an internationally recognized Asian specialist in the distribution of goods and a competent service provider. The Company is well known for its stable and fair approach to business, external and internal stakeholders.
- Male/Female, aged between 25-45.
- Own transportation.
- Good command of spoken and written in English.
- Ability to work proactively and independently and report to management on a regular basis.
- Ability to acquire new customers while maintaining strong relationships with existing customers.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Propensity to work as a team member.
- Open minded and driven.
We are seeking a qualified and experienced general manager to lead our team of driven sales representatives. Our ideal sales division manager has in-depth knowledge of and extensive handson experience with the entire sales process and systematic sales planning. Being close to customers and markets, the manager’s excellent relationship building skills, as well as a strong sales and business acumen, are used to expand our business.
You will have the chance to work for an international organization that has been operating in Thailand for over 30 years and over 150 years in the Asian continent. Our Group is an internationally recognized Asian specialist in trading, the distribution of goods, and a competent service provider. The Company is well known for its stable and fair approach to business, and external and internal stakeholders.
- oversee the sales team and daily business operations to ensure targets are met
- meet with existing and potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships
- create and manage sales budget
- develop and implement strategic sales plans
- setup and optimize distribution networks
- develop expansion plans by being close to the markets
- 5+ years of experience in sales management
- proven track record of success along the entire sales cycle
- market knowledge and sales experience, preferably in sales of machinery and/or technical materials
- excellent verbal and written communications skills (English and Thai)
- bachelor's degree or equivalent in business or engineering
- varied and challenging field of work with freedom for initiatives in your area of responsibility
- a modern and open corporate culture in an ever-expanding international group of companies
- attractive remuneration and benefits
To apply for this position please submit your CV to careers[at]melchers.co.th
- Finds and visits new clients to promote the Engineering product portfolio.
- Engages with new potential accounts by identifying industries and sectors with the most potential.
- Gathers insights from the market that are conductive to enhanced commercial strategies, processes and new product lines.
- Works professionally and diligently with its partners and suppliers to ensure proper product and brand representation in the market.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Science (Mechanical,Chemical,Electrical)
- 5 years experience in technical sales of engineering equipment/machinery to various industries in Thailand.
- Works as a team member to increase market share and profitability of the Printing Division.
- Advises customers on product mix and technical solutions.
- Keeps detailed track of sales activities in order to produce accurate product and sales forecasts for management.
- Ensures good commercial and technical support from its partners and suppliers.
- Bachelor of Printing Technology or related field.
- Minimum 3 years experience with printing consumables. (blankets,inks,varnishes,etc).
- Engages with new customers in identified target segments and industries.
- Manages existing accounts and whereas possible penetrates further to acquire a greater share of business.
- Identifies new commercial leads and develops new market inroads, based on the market context and the competitive landscape.
- Works efficiently with the supplier to gather the commercial and technical support required for better market coverage.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Science (Mechanical,Chemical).
- Minimum 3 years experience with industrial lubricants for various industrial applications.
- Supports in the commercial development of existing or new software products in the market.
- Ensures professional commercial and technical support to customers.
- Analyzes market trends and customer base and proposes to management new potential product lines or applicable business/service models.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Science (Mechanical,Electrical).
- Minimum 5 years experience with industrial/simulation software.
- Knowledge of Japanese language a plus.